Thursday 15 October 2009

Final idea! What I want to film.

The scene I feel I want to film is a slightly paranoid, painful scene from this gritty drug-based film I have thought-up. The main character in my film will have come off drugs through a realization of some sort, a wake-up call you could say. So, this guy goes cold turkey and is sat in his room/flat drinking, and shows him being depressive, agitated and paranoid. He acts jumpy, breathes heavily and his eyes are wide. At first the camera shots will be longer, building the tension and nearing the end they will be incredibly short and dramatized and jerky.

I found this video on YouTube.com about someone going cold turkey. It's fictional, but shows it as real as possible. If you notice, the colours shown in some scenes are blue and red, possibly showing the 'cold' in cold turkey, and red for pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment