Thursday 5 November 2009

Feel of the scene

Obviously in my scene I can't have the character hallucinating things, I wouldn't be able to pull it off without it looking absolutely awful, so I'm just going to have the character looking like he feels absolutely awful. I want the scene to be quite dark, I will film it in a dark room with lighting to highlight the characters face in a creepy kind of way. I like the idea of overlaying a colour over it, but maybe not such a good idea keeping in with the gritty reality theme of British films. I cannot decide whether now it would be a good idea or not.

What I want my character to look like is the kind of person you would call a 'yob'. I want him to be wearing a hoodie and looking quite dirty. My character has strong emotional ties to his family, is a pretty confused guy about what he does is right or wrong, but gets too caught up in having fun. In the scene I'm going to film I want to show him really suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment