Monday 9 November 2009

Music in the scene

I have decided on no dialogue in the sequence, I wanted to go for more of a thought-provoking montage with non-diegetic music playing over it. Of course there will be diegetic sound coming from the protagonist such as heavy breathing and sighs, maybe the odd calling out in distress, swearing, but no actual speaking which would be important. For the music choice I was thinking about a dark piece, with depressing sounding synthesizers. I found this one which I think is very suitable for the scene: A drum 'n' bass track which gets fast-paced about halfway through. I want my scene to go from slow and depressive to quite hectic and panicky, so the song suits my needs for the scene. Here is the song.


B Negative (Skc and Chris.Su Remix) - Black Sun Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment